I want to start this list off by say I LOVE being a mommy and I ADORE my girls. I have to admit I can compile a small list of pretty-not-important things I miss about not being a mom. They are as follows:
10. I miss not falling asleep with an itty vampire baby sucking on my boobies.
9. I miss said boobs not having stretch marks or rough nipples.
8. I miss long, warm showers.
7. I miss getting dressed up.
6. I miss being able to wear my hair down or a necklace without worrying about it getting pulled.
5. I miss not having to remember basic math problems or proper grammar terms, therefore I do NOT miss homework.
4. I miss being able to watch inappropriate television whenever I wanted.
3. I miss going to the movies.
2. I miss not smelling like spit up.
1. I miss being able to be spontaous.
As a parent, what are some things you miss of your pre-parenthood life?