I love crafting and if it involves upcycling, even better!
We all use toilet paper and while you can easily toss the cardboard rolls out, you can also make mini memory books, scrapbooks, colorful mini books for children or even an alphabet memorization tool.
This is what you will need…
Toilet paper rolls
Glue (I use a glue gun)
Hole punch or drill
Ribbon or O-clamp
Photos or cut outs
Stickers and pins can also be added
3. Lay your flat on desired scrapbook paper. Allow about 1/2 cm on each side and enough extra length to fold envelope style over the edge.
4. Glue flat roll into the near center of your paper.
5. Glue one edge of paper down on to roll and seal the sides with glue.
6. Fold and glue the longer side down.
7. Now that your “page” has been created go crazy and add photos, sticker, cutouts or anything else you desire to your page. Add as much or as little as you would like. Make a couple pages or a ton! I use a thick hole punch at the corner and tie my pages together with string.